Who’s ready for summer vacation?
Summer Vacation – Maybe you’ve been hunkered down at home for too long, or your job brought you great stress. Whatever the case, it’s time to get away and relax, whether it’s for a whole week or only for a couple of nights.
Build a relationship you can trust
It’s natural to feel some guilt when leaving your pets behind, and that’s why it’s important to build an ongoing relationship with the folks at a local boarding kennel. If both you and your pet are familiar and comfortable with the place and caregivers, your vacation will be relaxing and worry-free.
All Pets enjoy these amenities on their Summer Vacation
• Climate-controlled indoor facilities, so it’s cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
• Medical grade air purification systems which help to keep our pet facilities free from odor-causing germs and bacteria.
• Caregivers will be interacting with your pet throughout the day, offering plenty of pats, scratches, and treats for all of our pooch and kitty guests.
Doggy Digs include:
• Roomy space with access to a secure outdoor area for 11 hours a day.
• Bedding that is washed daily and fresh for each night’s rest after a busy day.
• Meals provided twice daily and a continuous supply of water.
• Clean and sanitized areas: outdoor areas are cleaned and sanitized three times daily, indoors twice daily.
Kitty Condos include:
• Spacious carpeted condo for stretching, climbing, and snoozing in a separate facility away from those pesky, noisy dogs.
• Daily cleaning (or more as needed) to keep an odorless environment with fresh kitty litter daily.
• Endless supply of food and water with plenty of treats.
Safe and Healthy Environment:
• All pets who stay with us are required to have current immunization records from their veterinarian.
• Special food or medications are not a problem, but we do not administer shots.
Pooch or kitty siblings? Not a problem!
Cat and dog enclosures can be expanded if you want to have multiple pets stay together in the same area.
Who’s ready for Summer Vacation?
Reservations are required, so call Big Times Kennel today and grab a spot while there are still some available 937-885-3427. Rest assured that your pet will get the best of care!