What to expect when boarding your dog at Big Times Kennel
- At Big Times Kennel, we take the trouble and worry out of leaving your best friend in the hands of someone else. From the moment you enter the kennel, you are met by people who know and love dogs. We take care of everything once the dog has checked in.
- We supply the food, or you can bring your own. Special diets, special meals, special mealtimes, we can handle it.
- Self-replenishing water bowls ensure all guests always have clean, fresh water. No need to bring bedding as we have you covered.
- We like using our own bedding as it is picked up every day and washed to ensure your dog gets a clean, fresh bed every night.
- Our guests have 11 hours of outside access to come and go as they please, as our guests are on their own schedule, not a caretaker’s schedule.
- All our guests enjoy a spacious inside climate-controlled 4 X 5 area and a private outside 4 X 11 area.
- Outdoor runs are covered by screening to ensure no one is climbing to get out and covered by a roof to protect guests from inclement weather should they want to spend some outdoor time. Each guest has their own private outside area.
- Naturally, the kennel area is completely fenced in and covered by 24-hour security, plus owners live on site.
Best Dog Boarding Dayton, OH
- $35 per night
- Shots Required: Distemper, Parvo, Rabies
- Reservations Required
Reservations are required, and we encourage you to use our convenient online reservation form.