Cat Boarding Dayton OH
- All of our cats are housed in a separate area away from the noisy dogs.
- The cat area is totally climate-controlled, so our guests are comfortable year-round
- We supply all that is needed: litter boxes, bedding and food, and the dispensing of any meds that may be needed (sorry, no Shots). Special food or feeding schedule is not a problem.
- Each guest is housed in their own private condo (24 in x 30 in x 40 in), and the area gives the cats plenty of space to move around and get comfortable.
- Cats are required to have an updated shot record from your veterinarian.
- Cats are required to have FVRCP, Feline Leukemia, and Rabies
Dayton, OH Cat Boarding
- $22.00 per day
- Reservations and updated shot records are required.
We bill exactly like a hotel. You are always charged for the first day, no matter what time you drop off your pet. If you pick your pet up before twelve noon, you are not charged for the day. If you pick your pet up after twelve noon, you are charged for the day. All boarding clients will be charged for what they sign for at the time of the pet’s drop-off. Should the client return early, they will be charged for the entire stay, and the last day will be considered as a pm pickup and charged accordingly.
Cash, Checks, AND Credit* available!
*There is a service fee of 3% on credit card payments.