Why Pets and Their Owners Rave About Day Care
You are busy.
Pets and Their Owners Rave About Daycare – You work 40 hours a week, maybe 50. Then add in commuting time and time to run errands and you are away from home more than you are actually at home during the week. What is your dog or cat doing all those hours while you are away? Many pet owners keep their pet home alone, some free to roam and some in a crate. Either way, the loneliness and lack of opportunity for exercise is not the best situation. If you allow your pet the chance to participate in daycare, you transform those lonely hours into an opportunity for interaction and exercise.
Dog or cat daycare gets rave reviews from both pet owners and pets.
Owners like it because…
- their dog is easier to handle at the end of the day. Instead of greeting you at the end of a long day having been cooped up and immediately needing to get their energy out, they will greet you at the kennel with the satisfied air of having had a full day.
- depending on your season in life, you may not have enough time in the evenings and the weekends to give your dog an opportunity for adequate exercise. If your kids are young your nights are busy with homework and baseball practice. If your parents need care, you may be at their place on the weekends. Neither familial responsibility leaves you much time for long walks with your dog.
- someone is there to handle emergencies. If your dog or cat is home by themselves in the day and they need medical attention, no one is there to help! At the kennel day care, the caring, watchful pet-lovers can take care of your pet’s needs.
- they won’t come home to a mess whether it be a spilled trash can or a chewed up table leg.
- they don’t need to rush home to let the dog out. Have a quick errand to run after work? Take your time. Your pet is in good hands.
- it’s fun! They are excited to get in the car and go to their friendly happy hangout.
- their life is less lonely. They get to interact with other pets and with caring humans all day long.
- have exercise available to them all day long.
If you are in need of daytime boarding for your dog or cat and you live in the Dayton, Ohio area, call Big Times Kennel.
Pets and Their Owners Rave About Daycare – Our many happy dogs and cats (and owners) will tell you what a joy it is to come for a visit each day. For $15 a day, our daycare is available Monday through Friday. Call for more information. Reservations are needed.