7 Reasons Why Holiday Boarding is Best for Your Pet While You Travel
We know your pet isn’t like everyone else’s. They have needs and requirements a simple cage won’t fulfill, which is where the expert care and services at Big Times Kennel come in.
Reasons Why Holiday Boarding is Best for Your Pet While You Travel – The holiday season is here and so is the time for people to get away from the stresses of everyday life and visit family and friends rarely seen; but what about who you’re leaving behind? Holidays provide time for you to relax, but it doesn’t have to be at the expense of your pet.
Some of the most pressing concerns for pet parents revolve around the care and comfort of their animals in their absence.
What you and your pet can expect from employees and accommodations during your pet’s stay:
- Your dog has access to both the inside and outside (covered and uncovered) kennel areas are available at almost every opportunity barring the sanitizing times and relaxation time, between 12-3:00 p.m., where the kennel is shut down.
- There is no bathroom schedule pets need to accommodate, and they have equal opportunities for laying or playing in the sun, shade, or heated kennel. Daily activities are at your pet’s discretion, not ours.
- Big Times Kennel ensures that the environment you leave your pet in is always fresh and tidy. Both the inside and outside areas of the kennel are cleaned and sanitized daily; the inside twice a day and the outside three times daily.
- Prepared delicious meals are served at regular intervals and cold water is always available in self-replenishing copper bowls.
- Treats and pats are doled out freely so that your pet feels loved and appreciated in your absence. At Big Times Kennel we make sure to get to know every guest personally so that their stay is as comfortable as possible. No name goes left unlearned!
- Options for grooming are also available so that your pet is returned to you in an even better state than when they were dropped off. The owner, Maureen, has years of experience working with animals and can ensure their safety at all times.
- Cat parents can rest assured that their furry feline is housed in a spacious, carpeted, peaceful condo far away from those rowdy pups. They will enjoy fresh water and an endless supply of cat food and treats, as well as fresh litter daily.
Drop off and pick up can be stressful for everyone, but knowing the quality of the people and establishment involved in your pet’s care is imperative.
Reasons Why Holiday Boarding is Best for Your Pet While You Travel – Understand Big Times Kennel is not just your average kennel and we won’t take your trust in us lightly or for granted.
The relationship you build with us and we build with your beloved pet is important in the decision to board here, and we promise there’ll be no regrets on either end.